Corporate Governance Philosophy
The Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority (JCAA) embraces corporate governance excellence as an important mechanism for fulfilling the JCAA’s mandate to ensure a safe, efficient and sustainable aviation sector, while safeguarding the interests of the public, above all other interests.
The Board and Management of the JCAA are committed to this philosophy, and work in unison to facilitate and/or ensure:
- compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- the protection and proper use of company assets
- the judicious and ethical exploitation of all corporate opportunities
- proper management and reporting of illegal or unethical behaviour, and conflicts of interests
- fair dealing and confidentiality