Applicable to aeroplane.
Proof of Jamaican Citizenship and Age:
- Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
Proof of Identity and Residential Address:
- Driver’s licences
- Government identification cards
In the absence of a government issued photographic identification, the applicant shall submit a passport sized photograph, certified by a Justice of the Peace to be a true photograph of the applicant.
Student Pilot Eligibility Requirements:
- Age: be at least 16 years of age for other than the operation of a glider or balloon.
- Language: be able to read, speak, write and understand the English Language.
- Medical Qualifications: hold at least a Class 1 or 2 medical certification.
Student Pilot Licence Application
An applicant for a Student Licence shall apply to the Authority in the form and manner prescribed prior to undertaking any flight training.