- Certification, inspection and surveillance of:
- Jamaican Air Operators;
- Foreign air operators in Jamaica;
- Overseas facilities which are used by Jamaican registered aircraft;
- Aerodromes and airports;
- The security programmes of air operators, airport and aerodrome operators;
- Agencies handling dangerous goods carried by aircraft.
- Maintenance and development of regulations and standards that will ensure continued compliance with changing international safety standards.
- Maintenance of a technical library comprising of air operators’ company manuals.
- Promotion and Safety Awareness as accident prevention activities
- Licensing, examining and flight testing of flight crew members.
- Fostering the development and growth of the aviation sector in Jamaica
Below is a list of the JCAA’s Certificate Holders: